I make us Bokure. - - - - - - -
BokuOre’s personal information protection principles
We utilize the media which is various information magazines, the Internet, mobile, diverseness in courses such as marketing, PR, Branding to be caused by from the business inadequacy which BokuOre Inc., a client company have and, as business representation and a support company, I am limitless by a company and personal cost-effectiveness and offer service to let you do matching precisely to the consumer needs.
It is based on our ethic general plan and establishes this policy to deal with the personal information of many visitors and employees in business administration in us and establishes a personal information regime, and responsibility shall realize the correspondence that there is as a company.
BokuOre Inc. shall specify, to the best of its ability, the purpose of the use of personal information
and shall properly handle the information within the means necessary to carry out the intended purposes.
It shall also take measures to prevent the use of such information beyond the intended purposes.
BokuOre shall collect personal information in a lawful and appropriate manner.
BokuOre shall not provide personal information to a third party without the express permission of the person concerned.
BokuOre shall strive to take necessary and appropriate care in security management, including prevention and remedy of leakage, loss, and destruction of personal information.
BokuOre shall take the utmost care to ensure that any person who has provided such information is appropriately involved,
and shall strive to maintain any such information in as current and accurate a form as possible.
BokuOre shall comply with laws regarding personal information protection and shall establish regulations within the company regarding such protection,
continually review these regulations, and abide by them accordingly.
Bokuore shall establish a service center for customers to consult with BokuOre or express grievances regarding protection of personal information,
and shall work to handle such requests accordingly.
BokuOre Inc. CEO Mikio Narita
BokuOre inc. (hereinafter referred to as “BokuOre”) will handle your personal
information (to be defined hereinafter) in its possession based on the
How BokuOre handles personal information
BokuOre shall handle personal information in compliance with the laws,
including ordinances, regarding personal information
and the mandatory guidelines established by the minister in charge.
Personal information is information that identifies an individual by means of descriptions
such as name, address, telephone number, email address, workplace,
and date of birth.
It includes any information that may not be identifiable in its own right but becomes identifiable when cross-referenced with other information.
Purpose of use of personal information
BokuOre, unless otherwise permitted by law, shall specify the purpose of use to the best of its ability
and will handle personal information within the scope for which you have given prior permission.
Consequences when personal information is not provided
In principle, the items required at the point of collection of personal
information are indicated as "required."
If you do not provide this information, the relevant services may not be available.
Providing personal information to third parties
BokuOre, in principle, will not provide personal information to third parties
without your express permission.
With your permission, we may provide personal information upon specifying the content of the information and the organization to which it is provided.
However, in the following cases, BokuOre may provide personal information without your permission, within the applicable laws and regulations:
- When Recruit judges that a third party will suffer a loss.
- When disclosure of the information is necessary for the improvement of public health and promoting children’s welfare, and it is difficult to obtain your permission.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with national organizations or local governments, or parties entrusted by them so that they can perform their duties as required by law, and obtaining your consent may obstruct such performance.
- When disclosure of personal information is required by a court, prosecutor’s office, the police, bar association, consumer information center or other body with equivalent authority.
- When you explicitly request disclosure or provision to a third party.
- When the law permits disclosure and provision.
- When Recruit subcontracts all or part of the duties of handling personal information within the scope necessary to fulfill its intended purposes.
- When personal information is provided following a business succession through a merger or other such reasons, and is handled within the scope necessary to fulfill its intended purposes before the succession.
BokuOre accepts no liability in the event that such exemptions are applicable.
Personal information entrusted by client businesses and organizations
Bokuore may store personal information in providing website management
and other services for client businesses and organizations.
This information will be used within the scope necessary to fulfill its intended purposes.
Outsourcing personal information processing
BokuOre may entrust all or part of work that involves personal information.
BokuOre will be responsible for the handling of personal information at the company to which work is outsourced.
Accuracy of personal information
BokuOre strives for accurate data processing of any personal information provided; however, it is the individual’s responsibility to ensure that his/her information is accurate and up-to-date.
Collection limitation on sensitive personal information
BokuOre, in principle, does not collect personal information that includes the following content.
Those who provide such information voluntarily will be deemed to have given their consent.
- Ideas, beliefs, or religion.
- Race, ethnic origin, family origin, legal domicile (excluding information regarding prefecture of residence), physical attributes, mental disabilities, criminal record, or other content that may give rise to social discrimination.
- Worker’s right to organization, collective bargaining and other organizational activities.
- Participation in group demonstrations, exercise of the right to petition or other exercise of political rights.
- Medical treatment and sexual activities.
Management of personal information
BokuOre strives to maintain personal information in its possession as accurate and current within the scope of the intended use,
and takes necessary and proper security measures in line with current technological standards in order to protect information from improper access,
alternation, leakage and other threats.
The specific measures taken by BokuOre are:
Organizational Security Measures
- Establishment of a system for personal information protection
- Establishment and enforcement of regulations for personal information protection
Personal Security Measures
- Education of all employees on personal information protection
Physical Security Measures
- Enforcement of strict entry procedures
- Physical safeguards for machines and equipment
Technical Security Measures
- Access controls for systems that handle personal information
- Surveillance of systems that handle personal information
Use of Statistical Data
BokuOre may use personal information received from customers to create
statistical data that are processed so as not to be personally identifiable.
BokuOre may use such data without any restriction.
Confirmation of identity
When responding to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, or termination
of use of personal information,
BokuOre verifies the identity of the individual concerned by using personally identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number, date of birth, email address).
BokuOre accepts no liability if a party other than the individual concerned obtains and uses such information.
Contact for inquiry regarding personal information management
When you request disclosure, correction, deletion, or termination of use
of personal information, BokuOre will take reasonable steps (within the
scope necessary to fulfill its purpose) to respond promptly after verifying
Please make inquiries at the service center where you provided your personal information.
If you are not sure which center you used, please click here.
To find out fresh EGGS
We keep『EggShell Media』alive which we have seen everyday
With dispatch of the onself media by the Community-Based Advertisement in hope of Great Cost-Effectiveness
It serves the everyday living that ENTERTAINS all of you with a smile
Low-Priced MYMEDIA produced by BokuOre Inc.
『TAMAJI』is YOURMEDIA as Eggvertisement(EggMedia).